ขอเชิญร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น(เป็นคำเชิญจากเพื่อนต่างช าติที่เล่นจักรยานโบราณ)

กำลังแสดงผล 1 ถึง 4 จากทั้งหมด 4

ชื่อกระทู้: ขอเชิญร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น(เป็นคำเชิญจากเพื่อนต่างช าติที่เล่นจักรยานโบราณ)

วันที่สมัคร
    Oct 2007
    สถานที่
    จักรยานโบราณบางกะปิ
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 6 ครั้ง ใน 6 ข้อความ
    Blog Entries
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน ขอเชิญร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น(เป็นคำเชิญจากเพื่อนต่างช าติที่เล่นจักรยานโบราณ)

Sawasdee krab,

I am Wiwit, friend of Alex. I am going to Bangkok on Thursday, and will stay till Monday, 25 Feb.

Alex asked me to see you, since we have an oldbike organization in Indonesia. We would like to develop cooperation, between Thailand and Indonesia.

This year, we will have the largest event on oldbike, in Bandung, 23-24 March 2013. This event will be attended by 3 experts from Holland, 2 experts from UK, 1 expert from France (IVCA). Also tenths people from Malaysia.

If you are able to come, please schedule it. It would be good to start making cooperation among oldbike lovers in Southeast Asia.

During my staying in Bangkok, I would like to see your community/club, and seeing member of the club.

Best regards,

Wiwit
    0837773139 นง

วันที่สมัคร
    Oct 2007
    สถานที่
    จักรยานโบราณบางกะปิ
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 6 ครั้ง ใน 6 ข้อความ
    Blog Entries
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน ช่วยแสดงความคิดเห็นหน่อยครับ

สว่นตัวผมอยากให้คนไทยไปร่วมนะครับ แต่ผมคนเดียวคนเป็นไปไม่ได้ อยากให้หลายๆๆคนช่วยกัน
    อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ nong&saab อ่านข้อความ
    Sawasdee krab,

I am Wiwit, friend of Alex. I am going to Bangkok on Thursday, and will stay till Monday, 25 Feb.

Alex asked me to see you, since we have an oldbike organization in Indonesia. We would like to develop cooperation, between Thailand and Indonesia.

This year, we will have the largest event on oldbike, in Bandung, 23-24 March 2013. This event will be attended by 3 experts from Holland, 2 experts from UK, 1 expert from France (IVCA). Also tenths people from Malaysia.

If you are able to come, please schedule it. It would be good to start making cooperation among oldbike lovers in Southeast Asia.

During my staying in Bangkok, I would like to see your community/club, and seeing member of the club.

Best regards,

Wiwit
    0837773139 นง

วันที่สมัคร
    Jun 2009
    สถานที่
    จักรยานฝั่งธน
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 2 ครั้ง ใน 2 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน