วันที่สมัคร
    Nov 2009
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 0 ครั้ง ใน 0 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน Hello from Vietnam

To PX Club Thailand,

We hope this letter finds you and yours doing all well and that you are happily awaiting the hot summer of 2012. We, friends from Vietnam, are currently riding a long trip on Vespa scooters around the ASEAN countries with a wish of sharing our passion and challenge with you all, who have been long dedicated to the spirit and culture of Vespa.

A must in desire of any human being is to discover the charming of life. As a harmonization between the desire and the convergence in treasuring the more-than-six-decade heritage of Vespa, the Vespa friends from Vietnam are always eager to bring our Vespa scooters to explore as well as conquer every single track of land. It is certain that each of such journey is a distinctly special experience.

This year, we decided to organize a rally through four ASEAN countries to socialize, exchange hobbies and strengthen the unity and relationships among all Vespa enthusiasts in the region. Indeed, the so-called "ASEAN Vespa Trip 2012" will go through Vietnam - Laos - Thailand - Malaysia – Singapore. 10 members, as a group, hold strong will to overcome difficulties, volunteer to be messengers of solidarity and ride their Vespa to captioned countries with the aim for not only promoting the image of the Vietnam Vintage Vespa to international communities, sharing spirit and culture among members, but also broadcasting the standing of Vespa image in the new era.

The trip is scheduled in sixteen days from 14.04.2012 to 29.04.2012, and has been supported by more than 2600 members from Vietnam Vespafriend Club together with thousands of Vespa fans throughout the world. The information of this trip will be updated daily in forums, social networks and other mass media.

We do expect that the Vietnam Vespa friends would receive from you the highest consideration in offering strong support and essential guidance for the final success of the trip.

Thank you and sincerely yours,

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2007
    สถานที่
    Px Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 1 ครั้ง ใน 1 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

ใครก็ได้ช่วยแปลให้หน่อยยครับอยากอ่าน ^^

นักบิดไร้สังกัด/PX.CLUB ฝูงบิน px.'s Avatar
    วันที่สมัคร
    Jan 2006
    สถานที่
    PX.Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 2 ครั้ง ใน 2 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Welcome to thailand my friend. We're PX.club Thailand members glad come to thailand. I hope you happy for travel around asean and see you in thailand for meeting i get talk about and change t hinking in story with vespa. If you come here in thailand please. you contract me pass mobie phone 08-6253-6253 or Facebook puttinun nabhitabhata o.k. I see you coming soon!!...

https://www.facebook.com/puttinun.nab

PX.CLUB THAILAND

วันที่สมัคร
    Jan 2006
    สถานที่
    PX.Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ Immortal_rock อ่านข้อความ
    ใครก็ได้ช่วยแปลให้หน่อยยครับอยากอ่าน ^^
    เค้าบอกว่า เค้าชอบเมืองไทย เค้าอยากไปพัฒน์พงษ์ แล้วก็แวะนากาตะก่อนกลับเวียดนาม!!

PX.CLUB THAILAND

วันที่สมัคร
    Jan 2006
    สถานที่
    UNDERGROUND SCOOTER
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ ฝูงบิน px. อ่านข้อความ
    Welcome to thailand my friend. We're PX.club Thailand members glad come to thailand. I hope you happy for travel around asean and see you in thailand for meeting i get talk about and change t hinking in story with vespa. If you come here in thailand please. you contract me pass mobie phone 08-6253-6253 or Facebook puttinun nabhitabhata o.k. I see you coming soon!!...
    พี่โต่งอย่ามาเนียนใช้กูเกิ้ลแปล ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2007
    สถานที่
    Px Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 1 ครั้ง ใน 1 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

เค้าบอกว่า เค้าชอบเมืองไทย เค้าอยากไปพัฒน์พงษ์ แล้วก็แวะนากาตะก่อนกลับเวียดนาม!!
    โอ้วงั้นแจ๋วเลยจะได้ชวนไปตีหม้อทอม ฮ่าๆๆๆ

welcome to thailand my friend. We're px.club thailand members glad come to thailand. I hope you happy for travel around asean and see you in thailand for meeting i get talk about and change t hinking in story with vespa. If you come here in thailand please. You contract me pass mobie phone 08-6253-6253 or facebook puttinun nabhitabhata o.k. I see you coming soon!!...
    จะชวน px เวียดนามมาดู px ไทยที่มีหัวปลาดุกเหรอเจ๊ ^^

วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2009
    สถานที่
    นักบิดอิสระ- PX club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

Smile

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ INOXMAN อ่านข้อความ
    To PX Club Thailand,

We hope this letter finds you and yours doing all well and that you are happily awaiting the hot summer of 2012. We, friends from Vietnam, are currently riding a long trip on Vespa scooters around the ASEAN countries with a wish of sharing our passion and challenge with you all, who have been long dedicated to the spirit and culture of Vespa.

A must in desire of any human being is to discover the charming of life. As a harmonization between the desire and the convergence in treasuring the more-than-six-decade heritage of Vespa, the Vespa friends from Vietnam are always eager to bring our Vespa scooters to explore as well as conquer every single track of land. It is certain that each of such journey is a distinctly special experience.

This year, we decided to organize a rally through four ASEAN countries to socialize, exchange hobbies and strengthen the unity and relationships among all Vespa enthusiasts in the region. Indeed, the so-called "ASEAN Vespa Trip 2012" will go through Vietnam - Laos - Thailand - Malaysia – Singapore. 10 members, as a group, hold strong will to overcome difficulties, volunteer to be messengers of solidarity and ride their Vespa to captioned countries with the aim for not only promoting the image of the Vietnam Vintage Vespa to international communities, sharing spirit and culture among members, but also broadcasting the standing of Vespa image in the new era.

The trip is scheduled in sixteen days from 14.04.2012 to 29.04.2012, and has been supported by more than 2600 members from Vietnam Vespafriend Club together with thousands of Vespa fans throughout the world. The information of this trip will be updated daily in forums, social networks and other mass media.

We do expect that the Vietnam Vespa friends would receive from you the highest consideration in offering strong support and essential guidance for the final success of the trip.

Thank you and sincerely yours,
    Welcome to thailand my home near Mittraphap Road from khonkaen25km.my name= nang เหน่ง i'm drive PX150Arcobaleno
    Arcobaleno 1998 BME

วันที่สมัคร
    Nov 2009
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ จอมมารบู อ่านข้อความ
    Welcome to thailand my home near Mittraphap Road from khonkaen25km.my name= nang เหน่ง i'm drive PX150Arcobaleno
    Thanks for your comment. Please give us you handphone number.

วันที่สมัคร
    Jan 2006
    สถานที่
    PX.Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ nine_px177 อ่านข้อความ
    พี่โต่งอย่ามาเนียนใช้กูเกิ้ลแปล ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
    เป็นงั้นไป ไอน้องคนนี้นี่!!..e13

PX.CLUB THAILAND

☮ Birtpop- rock'n roℓℓs☮ teng666's Avatar
    วันที่สมัคร
    Jun 2007
    สถานที่
    นักบิดอิสระ
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

เห็นขี่กลุ่มแลมผ่านแว๊บๆใข้ป่าว หน่า??

คลิปทำเองPX & T5วิ่งเล่นๆhttp://www.thaiscooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521014[/RIGHT]

T5 อีกมากมายให้เว็บนี้คับ http://www.squaretails.vespat5.co.uk/

วันที่สมัคร
    Feb 2007
    สถานที่
    Mahasarakham Scooter Club
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

พี่โต่ง เบอร์โทรเค้าใช้ +668-6253-6253 แบบนี้พี่ เดี๋ยวเค้าโทรหาจะไม่ติดดด
    555+

เมื่อพายุพัดผ่านก็จะเจอท้องฟ้าที่สดใสem97
    noy_little @ hotmail.com

noylittle.hi5.com
    noylittle.multiply.com

วันที่สมัคร
    Jan 2006
    สถานที่
    PX.Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ noy_little อ่านข้อความ
    พี่โต่ง เบอร์โทรเค้าใช้ +668-6253-6253 แบบนี้พี่ เดี๋ยวเค้าโทรหาจะไม่ติดดด
    555+
    ผมหมายถึงในกรณีที่เค้าเข้ามาในเขตประเทศไทยแล้วครับ ไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้รหัสต่างประเทศ เหอะๆ...!!!

PX.CLUB THAILAND

วันที่สมัคร
    Feb 2007
    สถานที่
    Mahasarakham Scooter Club
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

ผมหมายถึงในกรณีที่เค้าเข้ามาในเขตประเทศไทยแล้วครับ ไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้รหัสต่างประเทศ เหอะๆ...!!!
    โอเคครับ ขอโทษครับ

555+

เมื่อพายุพัดผ่านก็จะเจอท้องฟ้าที่สดใสem97
    noy_little @ hotmail.com

noylittle.hi5.com
    noylittle.multiply.com