นำรูปรถคุณMy Rotarysชาวออสซี่มาให้ชมครับไม่อยากเก็บไว้ดูคนเดียว - หน้า 8

หน้าที่ 8 จากทั้งหมด 16 หน้า แรกแรก 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 หน้าสุดท้ายหน้าสุดท้าย
กำลังแสดงผล 106 ถึง 120 จากทั้งหมด 226

ชื่อกระทู้: นำรูปรถคุณMy Rotarysชาวออสซี่มาให้ชมครับไม่อยากเก็บไว้ดูคนเดียว

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 3,156 ครั้ง ใน 1,419 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ My Rotarys อ่านข้อความ
    Hi Navy
    The biggest improvement you can make to handle the power is with good shock absobers and bit stiffer and lower than standard springs this will stiffen the chassis and reduce a lot of the body roll. Standard Mazda bushes are fine,poly bushes not necessary but will further stiffen the chassis and give it more rock solid feel. Some people just use poly bushes in the front and leave the back end standard Mazda, others do the whole car with poly bushes just personal preference, as there isnt much weight in the back. Front and rear strut brace is also good idea if you are looking to drive fast around corners. Those super pro bushes are very good quality and very popular around here. With sway bars some leave them stock some put bigger sway bars. If you do shocks,springs and bushes then drive around and see for your self if you need to upgrade them. My RX2 just had upgrades shocks and springs standard Mazda bushes and it was fine. While the rotary will make big hp it doesnt make big torque so it isnt stressing the chassis too much. Guys with 13B turbo motors will do same mods and they are fine. If I can help you with anything else just let me know.

Cheers
    Sinisa
    Thank you or Khob Khun Krub to you Sinisa ^^ I saw guys with double sway bars and poly bushes as well but i didn't realized at all that bigger sway bar can help too. Thanks for the tip!

the reason i asked because i personally feel that the lower arm of RX4 is a bit small and creates the sway movement ( really don't know how to explain in english, sorry) when the car reach to the maximum speed. I didn't plan to put it on a race but i just curious if there are a solution to drive safe when i need a speed, that's all. ^^

I went to visit Ausrotary and came back with a lot of idea but didn't understand that much as i have limited in my english reading. Therefore, i just wonder around the pictures but with your explanation, i do understand now.

Thank you once again, Sinisa. You have a great sunny day mate!

Navy

2. สมาชิกเหล่านี้ "ขอบคุณ" คุณ : jodeci สำหรับกระทู้นี้ :

nUn_Su (16-07-2012)

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ jodeci อ่านข้อความ
    Thank you or Khob Khun Krub to you Sinisa ^^ I saw guys with double sway bars and poly bushes as well but i didn't realized at all that bigger sway bar can help too. Thanks for the tip!

the reason i asked because i personally feel that the lower arm of RX4 is a bit small and creates the sway movement ( really don't know how to explain in english, sorry) when the car reach to the maximum speed. I didn't plan to put it on a race but i just curious if there are a solution to drive safe when i need a speed, that's all. ^^

I went to visit Ausrotary and came back with a lot of idea but didn't understand that much as i have limited in my english reading. Therefore, i just wonder around the pictures but with your explanation, i do understand now.

Thank you once again, Sinisa. You have a great sunny day mate!

Navy

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3...smemberyh9.jpg
    Hi Navy
    Khob Khun Krub does this mean thank you in Thai? Google wouldnt translate this one at all.
    The double sway bar is cheap trick $10 for Used Mazda sway bar compared to few hundred for aftermarket thicker sway bar.
    Your English is pretty good man, but I can understand there is probably a lot of slang than make it bit hard to understand. I am like you I just look at pictures here and read a bit with google translate. If you come across any thing else just ask happy to help mate.
    Have a good day.

Cheers
    Sinisa

4. สมาชิกเหล่านี้ "ขอบคุณ" คุณ : My Rotarys สำหรับกระทู้นี้ :

nUn_Su (16-07-2012)

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Hi Navy
    Khob Khun Krub does this mean thank you in Thai? Google wouldnt translate this one at all.
    The double sway bar is cheap trick $10 for Used Mazda sway bar compared to few hundred for aftermarket thicker sway bar.
    Your English is pretty good man, but I can understand there is probably a lot of slang than make it bit hard to understand. I am like you I just look at pictures here and read a bit with google translate. If you come across any thing else just ask happy to help mate.
    Have a good day.

Cheers
    Sinisa
    Khob Khun Krub is mean Thank you Sir/Madam if you are a man and Khub Khun Kha is mean Thank you Sir/Madam if you are a women. My english is only highschool level that's all. let's practice my english and the other can enjoy reading yours. ^^

Do you use your Mazdas as a daily drive? or just on occasion? How do you feel to own a rare car such as Mazda 1000 Coupe? (in Thailand is rare!) Do you feel lost in a way, no inspiration or else that demotivating yourself? The last question i ask it's because most of us collect classic cars as a hobby. Some of us save their expenses to restoring a cars. Some rises, some falls, didn't reach to where they are dream of. It take months and years to establish their dream but fall just before time because of the reasons such as the garage didn't finish what they are promise, hard to find a car parts, demotivating themself bla blah blah.

your value experience will be much appreciate and inspiring a lot of friends here. ^^

Cheers,

Navy

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

let me introduce you something fun such as this 3 threads

1. Mornin---

http://www.thaiscooter.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=634330

this thread is for everybody want to greeting everybody in a morning time. you can say what you want such as have a nice day at work or hey mate! get your ass up and go fix your mazda now! ha ha ha

2. Evenin---

http://www.thaiscooter.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=353061

this thread is for everybody want to say good night to everyone. you can say anything like goodnite dream of rotary or don't snore like rotary roar! or maybe a ghost story that you want this night owls to awake ha hahah.

3. tell us what you do

http://www.thaiscooter.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=448720

this thread is for everybody in the club want to share everything that you do such as i take grandma on the ride, i went to the mall and find some pretty hot girl. I went on the vacation with friends and we ! tell us all about it!! we love to hear!!!!

hope you will enjoy it hahahahah

Navy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jodeci For This Useful Post:

babystorke4 (16-05-2013), My Rotarys (19-07-2012)

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2007
    สถานที่
    Mazda 800 Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 559 ครั้ง ใน 301 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Khob Khun Krub is mean Thank you Sir/Madam if you are a man and Khub Khun Kha is mean Thank you Sir/Madam if you are a women. My english is only highschool level that's all. let's practice my english and the other can enjoy reading yours. ^^

Do you use your Mazdas as a daily drive? or just on occasion? How do you feel to own a rare car such as Mazda 1000 Coupe? (in Thailand is rare!) Do you feel lost in a way, no inspiration or else that demotivating yourself? The last question i ask it's because most of us collect classic cars as a hobby. Some of us save their expenses to restoring a cars. Some rises, some falls, didn't reach to where they are dream of. It take months and years to establish their dream but fall just before time because of the reasons such as the garage didn't finish what they are promise, hard to find a car parts, demotivating themself bla blah blah.

your value experience will be much appreciate and inspiring a lot of friends here. ^^

Cheers,

Navy
    พี่ก้อบอกเค้าไปสิครับ..ว่าพี่จบนอกมา และเป็นลูกครึ่ง เลยได้ภาษามาบ้าง 555

ปล..แต่มีเก่งจริงๆครับ ผมยังแปลที่เขียนไม่ออกเลย

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2007
    สถานที่
    Mazda 800 Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

1. Mornin---

this thread is for everybody want to greeting everybody in a morning time. you can say what you want such as have a nice day at work or hey mate! get your ass up and go fix your mazda now! ha ha ha

2. Evenin---

this thread is for everybody want to say good night to everyone. you can say anything like goodnite dream of rotary or don't snore like rotary roar! or maybe a ghost story that you want this night owls to awake ha hahah.

3. tell us what you do

this thread is for everybody in the club want to share everything that you do such as i take grandma on the ride, i went to the mall and find some pretty hot girl. I went on the vacation with friends and we ! tell us all about it!! we love to hear!!!!

Navy
    ผมว่าถึงเวลาที่พี่ต้องทำบอร์ดมาสด้าของเรา ให้เป็นสองภาษา มั่งแล้วครับ คลิ๊กเลือกว่าจะใช้งานแบบภาษาอังกฤษ หรือ ภาษาไทย แต่ภาษาลาวบ่ต้องเฮ้ดเด้ออ้าย ผมพอว่าวได้ 555

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ nUn_Su อ่านข้อความ
    พี่ก้อบอกเค้าไปสิครับ..ว่าพี่จบนอกมา และเป็นลูกครึ่ง เลยได้ภาษามาบ้าง 555

ปล..แต่มีเก่งจริงๆครับ ผมยังแปลที่เขียนไม่ออกเลย
    ผมก็แปลที่ตัวเองเขียนไม่ออกครับ

ซื้อเบียร์มาแช่แล้ว ทำไงต่อดีครับพี่? ผมไม่กล้าดื่มเลยครับ 555 ยาวแน่ อิอิ

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

ผมว่าถึงเวลาที่พี่ต้องทำบอร์ดมาสด้าของเรา ให้เป็นสองภาษา มั่งแล้วครับ คลิ๊กเลือกว่าจะใช้งานแบบภาษาอังกฤษ หรือ ภาษาไทย แต่ภาษาลาวบ่ต้องเฮ้ดเด้ออ้าย ผมพอว่าวได้ 555
    ผมแต่งตั้งให้พี่เป็น นัน ซิดนี่ย์ โอ มอสโค ซิกแซก นิวยอร์ค วี เวียงจันทร์ เต้ โตเกียว อินเตอร์ดีมั้ยหงะ 55555

มาตรฐาน

Cheers,

Navy
    Great idea Navy

I use my Mazdas daily, makes a boring day going to work more interesting. I feel good driving the 1000 Coupe its are rare car here as well. To my knowledge there is about 5 that are on the road registered and driving in Australia. There are few more around in sheds that need to be restored. In Brisbane where I live there isnt another one on the road. I can go for a drive and know I will not see another one feels great knowing that. People always look and point at the car and smile. When I am parked people ask me what it is saying they never seen one. Sometimes I will come across someone that knows what it is and they say they remember them from the 60s when they were new.

To your last question, yes sometimes you lose motivation. As an example I had this Mazda 1000 truck I was doing ground up from bare shell. I striped it, had a bigger transmition tunnel welded in so I can put supra 5 speed box in it and 12a turbo engine. After about a year it was still in pieces and needed a lot more work done to it. At the time it was the only Mazda I had so looking at it needed another year or two to finish it. Ended up selling the car and parts and went and bought an RX7 so I could just go drive and enjoy. I wont be making that same mistake again with white 1000 Coupe that I have to restore. Next time I will have another Mazda to drive while restoring the other and plan things more better.

Ok few questions for you Navy

Do you drive your Mazdas daily? How long did it take you to restore your Mazda 800 truck? How do people react when they see it?
    Did you watch those documentary's and what did you of them? Do you have any photos of your 800 and nUn_Su 800 together I would love to see them. My favorite colour is black but liking nUn_Su blue alot is it Mazda phoenix blue like found on Mazda RX3?
    Name:  rx3.jpg
Views: 1462
Size:  113.4 KB

Cheers
    Sinisa

13. สมาชิกเหล่านี้ "ขอบคุณ" คุณ : My Rotarys สำหรับกระทู้นี้ :

jodeci (19-07-2012)

มาตรฐาน

1. Mornin---

2. Evenin---

3. tell us what you do

Navy
    Khob Khun Krub Navy
    Sounds good, I will get into it, your explanation is great haha

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Wowww khob khun khub Sinisa. Thank you for sharing your value experience! this is exactly what i wanna hear from you. Im on my mobile now and will answer your question when i get home. In the meantime, please enjoy" tell us what you do" mate! Ha ha ha

Cheers!

Navy

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2007
    สถานที่
    Mazda 800 Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Great idea Navy

I use my Mazdas daily, makes a boring day going to work more interesting. I feel good driving the 1000 Coupe its are rare car here as well. To my knowledge there is about 5 that are on the road registered and driving in Australia. There are few more around in sheds that need to be restored. In Brisbane where I live there isnt another one on the road. I can go for a drive and know I will not see another one feels great knowing that. People always look and point at the car and smile. When I am parked people ask me what it is saying they never seen one. Sometimes I will come across someone that knows what it is and they say they remember them from the 60s when they were new.

To your last question, yes sometimes you lose motivation. As an example I had this Mazda 1000 truck I was doing ground up from bare shell. I striped it, had a bigger transmition tunnel welded in so I can put supra 5 speed box in it and 12a turbo engine. After about a year it was still in pieces and needed a lot more work done to it. At the time it was the only Mazda I had so looking at it needed another year or two to finish it. Ended up selling the car and parts and went and bought an RX7 so I could just go drive and enjoy. I wont be making that same mistake again with white 1000 Coupe that I have to restore. Next time I will have another Mazda to drive while restoring the other and plan things more better.

Ok few questions for you Navy

Do you drive your Mazdas daily? How long did it take you to restore your Mazda 800 truck? How do people react when they see it?
    Did you watch those documentary's and what did you of them? Do you have any photos of your 800 and nUn_Su 800 together I would love to see them. My favorite colour is black but liking nUn_Su blue alot is it Mazda phoenix blue like found on Mazda RX3?
    Name:  rx3.jpg
Views: 1462
Size:  113.4 KB

Cheers
    Sinisa
    หัวหน้า..แปลให้ผมด้วยครับ
    แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย nUn_Su : 19-07-2012 เมื่อ 10:33

มาตรฐาน

Wowww khob khun khub Sinisa. Thank you for sharing your value experience! this is exactly what i wanna hear from you. Im on my mobile now and will answer your question when i get home. In the meantime, please enjoy" tell us what you do" mate! Ha ha ha

Cheers!

Navy
    My pleasure mate.
    Looking forward to your answers :)
    Have a good day.

Cheers
    Sinisa

มาตรฐาน

หัวหน้า..แปลให้ผมด้วยครับ
    Sorry I dont understand :(
    ขอโทษที่ฉันไม่เข้าใจ :(

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2007
    สถานที่
    Mazda 800 Club Thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

หน้าที่ 8 จากทั้งหมด 16 หน้า แรกแรก 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 หน้าสุดท้ายหน้าสุดท้าย